Last Updated on: February 18, 2023
PHP is a widely-used scripting language that allows web developers to produce dynamic web pages with ease. By embedding PHP code into the HTML source, developers can create web applications that can interact with databases, perform complex calculations, and generate content on the fly.
Whether you are an experienced PHP developer or a beginner, there is always room for improvement in your coding practices. To help you get the most out of PHP, we have compiled some great tips and tricks that will take your web development game to the next level.
- Display the date and time with PHP
- Redirect Visitors to a Different Web Page
- Change your Display for Different Currency Formats
- Ignore User Aborts with PHP
- Error reporting with PHP
- Create an image on the fly with the GD library
- Get the Apache and PHP Version Info
- Send an email from PHP
- Hide PHP Usage
- Other Ways to Hide PHP Usage
Get notified of new posts: