PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is a scripting language that is a great tool for web developers to use when they want to produce dynamic web pages. Embed your PHP code into the HTML source and the PHP processor on the web server interprets it and generates the web page document.
It does not matter if you are an experienced PHP developer or a complete novice, why not take a look at these great PHP tips and tricks and see if you can use one to improve your web site.
- Display the date and time with PHP
- Redirect Visitors to a Different Web Page
- Change your Display for Different Currency Formats
- Ignore User Aborts with PHP
- Error reporting with PHP
- Create an image on the fly with the GD library
- Get the Apache and PHP Version Info
- Send an email from PHP
- Hide PHP Usage
- Other Ways to Hide PHP Usage